miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

Writing competition

For the writing competition we had to write a story, we had to chose from one of this themes:

1. If you could end any problem in the world, what would it be? Why?
2. Write about the most important thing in your life
3. One day a giant box was delivered to the front of your door step with your name on it. What was inside and what happened when you opened it. 


It was very funny to write, but when we finished we had to give it to a random partner, who was the one that will correct the story, with the correcting code out teacher gave us.


Hey! Do you know Timmy, the kid that had godparents? I hated him. Instead of asking his godparents for the mundial peace, he always wanted stupid things. Like a chocolate house, or a super tree house. Also he was very irresponsible, for example he almost exploded the fairie’s world. That is why i thought he didn't deserve the godparents.

One day I went to school and I discovered he told all of our classmates he had magic godparents. That made me so angry that I shouted him all the things I thought about him. He started to cry, but I didn't care.

The next day my mom called me from the kitchen, when I saw what my mom had, I ran to open it. It was a blue big box! But when I opened it, I saw a letter that said ‘sorry’ and the 2 magic godparents. I got shocked.



Link de la imagen

1 comentario:

  1. Lovely story Josefina!
    Just a few corrections:
    world peace
    shout at someone
    I was shocked

    ResponderEliminar